Our goal is to encourage an open respectful dialogue on the topics posted on our Social Networks. We therefore welcome your comments on our posts.
Galderma does not represent or endorse users’ comments and posts on Social Networks, except those we post. We, therefore, do reserve the right to monitor them.
Here are some reasons why we may decide not to publish them or to remove them:
• As Galderma works in a regulated industry, we cannot engage in discussions about pharmaceutical products. Please refrain from mentioning Galderma pharmaceutical products or pharmaceutical products from other companies. We reserve the right to remove any comments which reference a pharmaceutical product;
• Your comments include offensive, abusive, defamatory or discriminatory content;
• Your comments are off-topic;
• Your comments offer health or medical advice;
• Your comments violate copyrights or intellectual property.
We will update this list regularly, but please note that Galderma reserves the right to remove comments entirely at its discretion. Should your comment have disappeared for a reason you do not understand, please do not hesitate to contact us.